Terms & Conditions
Payments and Deposits
- There is no surcharge levied on credit / debit card payments. All prices are inclusive of VAT, which is charged at 20%.
- Our payment terms are: 100% payment at the time of booking. Payments for wedding car hire will be taken 14 days prior to the event.
- The booking can be subject to additional car park charges and waiting time. Most of our bookings are inclusive of parking and waiting time.
- The charges will be shown as Belgravia Chauffeurs Ltd on your card statement.
Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- If you cancel the booking within 48 hours from the starting time of hire, 100% of all money paid is non-refundable.
- If the customer fails to appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all money paid is non-refundable.
- If you cancel a wedding booking 14 days prior to the event, then 50% of deposit is non-refundable. If it is cancelled 7 days prior to the event, the full hire amount will be charged to the customer.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is requested for any online bookings.
- Our waiting policy is 60 minutes after the flight has landed for all airports, non airport bookings are only 15 minutes waiting, thereafter you will be charge £40 per hour.
- If you want to book a car with less than 12 hours of notice, kindly call our helpline – +44 (0) 2079319797.
- As we are London based company, online bookings which does not include either a pick up or drop off address of London (London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, RAF, Farnborough Airports are considered as London Addresses) will need further confirmation or refund. This will be done within next 24 hours by our sales team.
- Whilst we do our best to be punctual, you should understand that we cannot be held responsible for delays caused due to circumstances beyond of our control, such as traffic.
- Our drivers drive at safe and sensible speeds according to the road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits.
- Customers are held responsible for any interior or exterior damage done to the vehicle on hire to them. They will be billed accordingly for repairs and valeting required.
- Subcontracted vehicles maybe provided occasionally.
- By providing your email address, you permit Belgravia Chauffeurs to contact you using emails and in return we promise to never supply it to any third party.
- If there are charges or variations, including extra mileage apart from what was agreed, the customer will be charged accordingly.
- At any time, if necessary, we reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur.
- Every effort will be made by us to ensure our vehicle or subcontractors arrive on time.
- Our chauffeur(s) always travel by the best possible route on the day, unless and until they are instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking.
- Belgravia Chauffeurs Ltd vehicle(s) and subcontracted vehicles are completely insured for passenger and third party claims. However, the customer’s properties are entirely at their own risk and we shall not be held liable for any damage to any such property.
- Belgravia Chauffeur Ltd keeps any lost property at their office and will endeavour to return any goods that are left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer as quickly as possible.
- Belgravia Chauffeurs Ltd have the right to refuse to carry any customer who is understood to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour tends to pose a threat either to the chauffeur or any fellow passenger(s).
- Belgravia Chauffeurs Ltd maintains a strict no-smoking policy in all our vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for bank or public holidays, such as Christmas or New Year’s Eve, when there may be additional surcharge. Kindly mention on the quote form if the proposed booking falls on a bank holiday or any other special date.
- Nothing mentioned above in these terms and conditions affect the customer’s statutory rights.